We want you to be happy with your purchase but understand that sometimes an item needs to be returned. Please review the return policies below and contact us with any questions.
Store credit may be issued for yarn in original condition, unused and undamaged, with original packaging and label intact, returned with original receipt within 30 days of purchase.
- Store credit may be issued for any book item in its original condition for its full value (excluding shipping cost) within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Without a receipt/invoice, a return may be approved for exchange or store credit at the manager's discretion and only at the current value of the book. Please contact us for details.
- Special order items that are not usually carried and have been ordered specifically at your request may not be returned.
- After 7 days select books may be eligible for our Buy Back program (see below).
Buy Back program details:
- You need to be registered in our system to participate
- Only books purchased at Two Rivers in the last year are eligible
- Special order books are not eligible
- Buy Back credit can only use in $5 increments
- The maximum number of Buy Back books that can be returned, per customer, in a year is 20 or up to $100 in Credit
- Paperback books receive $3 in credit, hardcover books receive $5 in credit, select Juvenile receive $1 in credit
Please find our Class Policy here.
- All Craft items - Sales are final
- Gift items, holiday items, magazines, paper goods, ornaments, bath and body care items, kitchen items - are non-returnable
- Special Orders, Pre-Orders, and Trunk Show Sales are final and non-returnable.